关于英文面试,需要注意哪些技巧,文末还有模板对话哦~

关于英文面试,需要注意哪些技巧,文末还有模板对话哦~
2019-08-04 15:26:46  阅读:4327+ 自媒体作者:沪江商务英语.

原标题:关于英文面试,需要注意哪些技巧,文末还有模板对话哦~

近几年,不仅仅是外企,许多公司的英文面试环节都必不可少!

遇到英文面试千万不要方~

看看本篇内容绝对受益匪浅!

1

Job Interviews: Breaking the Ice

工作面试:破冰

在面试开始时,你需要注意到一些问题,这些问题关系到求职者是如何到达的以及当天天气。这通常被称为“破冰”

“破冰”是开始面试的一个重要方式,但不应花太长时间

一般来说,面试官会使用破冰的方式,让你感到舒适。一定要对这些“破冰者”给出积极但不太详细的答案。

Job Interview Tips: Breaking the Ice

面试技巧:破冰

Give short, positive answers to questions.

对问题给出简短、肯定的回答。

Don't go into too much detail.

不要讲太多细节。

Expect questions about the weather or how you arrived at the job interview.

提前预估关于天气或你是如何到达面试现场的问题。

It's a good idea to make a pleasant comment yourself to break the ice. Keep it short, positive and simple.

你自己做一个愉快的评论来破冰是个好主意。保持简短、积极和简洁

2

Job Interviews: Referrals

工作面试:推荐人

有时候,你可能通过推荐找到了一个工作机会。

如果是这样的话,一定要在面试开始时提到这一点,以此来利用推荐给你的最佳优势。

Job Interview Tips: Referrals

工作面试提示:推荐

Mention the name of the referral at the beginning of the interview. Ideally, this should be done when asked about how you found the job opening.

在面试开始时提到推荐人的名字理想情况下,当被问及你是如何找到空缺职位时,你应该这么说。

Give the name of the referral only once. Don't continue to repeat the name during the interview.

只说一次推荐人的名字。面试时不要再重复这个名字。

Don't assume the job interviewer knows the person you are mentioning.

不要以为面试官认识你提到的人。

3

Job Interviews: Language

工作面试:语言

在任何一次面试中,将你的工作经历与你申请的具体工作联系起来是两个最重要的任务。

一定要用大量的描述性动词和形容词来描述你的责任。

例如,要避免以下这样的工作描述:

I talked to customers about their problems.

我和客户谈过他们的问题。

更好的描述性短语应该是:

I counseled customers documenting their concerns, and coordinating our response to their individual needs.

我建议客户记录他们的问题,并协调我们对他们个人需求的响应。

在谈论你的经历时,记得使用正确的时态

Job Interview Tips: Language

面试提示:语言

Take some time to prepare deive sentences concerning your responsibilities.

花些时间准备一些关于描述你职责的句子

Use a dictionary, or this handy job interview vocabulary page to improve your vocabulary selection.

使用字典或方便的求职面试词汇页面来提高词汇选择。

Make sure to connect your past experience to the position by using lots of present perfect.

一定要用大量的现在完成时把你过去的经验和职位联系起来。

Quickly review appropriate job interviewing tenses for describing experiences on this page.

快速回顾合适的面试时态,以描述此页面上的经验。

4

Example of A Job Interview

面试模板

Interviewer (Ms Hanford): (opens door, shakes hands) Good morning…

面试者(汉福德女士):(开门,握手)早上好……

Job Applicant (Mr. Anderson): Good morning, Joe Anderson, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms Hanford.

求职者(安德森先生):早上好,乔·安德森,很高兴见到你,汉福德女士。

Hanford: How do you do? Please take a seat. (Joe sits) It's quite the rainy day outside, isn't it?

汉福德:你好!请坐。(乔坐下)外面的雨天真是太多了,不是吗?

Anderson: Yes, luckily, you have a nice underground parking lot that helped me avoid the worst of it. I must say this is an impressive building.

安德森:是的,幸运的是,这儿有一个很好的地下停车场,帮助我避免了最坏的情况。我得说这是一座令人印象深刻的建筑。

Hanford: Thank you, we like working here... Now, let's see. You've come to interview for the position of e-commerce manager, haven't you?

汉福德:谢谢,我们喜欢在这里工作……现在,让我们看看。你是来面试电子商务经理的吧?

Anderson: Yes, Peter Smith encouraged me to apply, and I think I'd be ideal for the position.

安德森:是的,彼得·史密斯鼓励我申请这个职位,我认为我很适合这个职位。

Hanford: Oh. Peter… he's a great sysadmin, we like him a lot … Let's go over your resume. Could you begin by telling me about your qualifications?

汉福德:哦。彼得……他是个很棒的系统管理员,我们非常喜欢他……让我们看一下你的简历。你能先告诉我你的资历吗?

Anderson: Certainly. I've been working as the regional assistant director of marketing at Simpco Northwest for the past year.

安德森:当然。在过去的一年里,我一直在辛普科西北部担任区域营销助理总监。

Hanford: And what did you do before that?

汉福德:在那之前你做过什么?

Anderson: Before that, I was a Simpco local branch manager in Tacoma.

安德森:在那之前,我是塔科马的辛普科当地分公司经理。

Hanford: Well, I see you have done well at Simpco. Can you give me some more detail about your responsibilities as assistant director?

汉福德:嗯,我看你在辛普科干得很好。你能详细介绍一下你作为副主任的职责吗?

Anderson: Yes, I've been in charge of in-house personnel training for our Internet customer service reps over the past six months.

安德森:是的,在过去的六个月里,我一直负责我们的互联网客户服务代表的内部人员培训。

Hanford: Can you tell me a little bit about what you've been doing in your training?

汉福德:你能告诉我你在培训中做了些什么吗?

Anderson: We've been working on improving customer satisfaction through an innovative e-commerce solution which provides real-time chat service help to visitors to the site.

安德森:我们一直致力于通过一个创新的电子商务解决方案来提高客户满意度,该解决方案为网站访问者提供实时聊天服务。

Hanford: Interesting. Is there anything in particular you feel would be useful here at Sanders Co.?

汉福德:很有趣。你觉得在桑德斯公司有什么特别难忘的吗?

Anderson: I understand that you have been expanding your e-commerce to include social networking features.

安德森:我知道你们一直在扩展电子商务,以包括社交网络功能。

Hanford: Yes, that's correct.

汉福德:是的,没错。

Anderson: I think that my experience in customer relations via the Internet in real-time puts me in the unique position of understanding what works and what doesn't.

安德森:我认为我通过互联网实时处理客户关系的经验使我处于一个独特的位置,那就是了解什么起作用,什么不起作用。

Hanford: Yes, that does sound useful. What difficulties and challenges do you think we might run into?

汉福德:是的,听起来确实有用。你认为我们会遇到什么困难和挑战?

Anderson: Well, I think we'll continue to see consumers spend more of the shopping dollars online. I've been studying how sales directly relates to customer satisfaction with online services.

安德森:嗯,我想我们会继续看到消费者在网上花更多的钱。我一直在研究如何把销售与在线服务的客户满意度联系起来。

Hanford: Would you mind giving me a bit more detail on that?

汉福德:你能详细介绍一下吗?

Anderson: Sure ... if customers aren't satisfied with the service they receive online, they won't come back. It's much easier to lose customers online. That's why you need to make sure that you get it right the first time round.

安德森:当然……如果客户对在线服务不满意,他们就不会回来了。在网上失去顾客要容易得多。这就是为什么你需要确保第一轮就把它做好。

Hanford: I can see you've learnt quite a lot in the short time you've been working in e-commerce.

汉福德:我看你在电子商务工作的这段时间里学到了很多东西。

Anderson: Yes, it's an exciting field to be working in …

安德森:是的,这是一个令人兴奋的领域...

编辑:梅园西墙的王半仙

责任编辑:

“如果发现本网站发布的资讯影响到您的版权,可以联系本站!同时欢迎来本站投稿!